1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bushes christen new Embassy by puking, blacking out

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lamar Mundane, Aug 7, 2008.

1. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

To be fair, Bush is the biggest sports fan in the White House since Nixon. Not a surprise that he'd be the first president to attend a foreign Olympics ... even if we weren't in China's back pocket.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The irony is that without China's harsh security, I really wonder if the Secret Service would have given the OK. They didn't even think about letting him going to Greece.

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

4. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Sorry. I guess Bush Sr. DIDN'T puke on a foreign dignitary and Jr. is NOT running this country like a drunken frat boy.

But, he still stood up to the Reds.

Some of you are acting like Communist appeasers. I, for one, will not negotiate with terrorists.

If anything I've written offends you, let me assure you I don't give a damn.

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

If he is such a sports fan then why didn't he go to Turin?

The Olympics are now every two years, as long you count the alternating summer and winter. Bush didn't attend any of them. He is there for one reason: China.

All of his tough talk is that of the bully that gets punched in the mouth and runs away.

6. Jay Sherman

Jay Sherman Member

This is so disappointing.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I'm not offended. You just lied about what the article says.

8. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Wfw. It was a pretty dumb joke, too.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I am really hoping that Lamar Mundane's existence on this board is nothing more than Andy Kaufmanesque performance art.

Where have you gone Fenian_Bastard? An online nation turns its lonely eyes toward you...

10. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

He did get people to click on this thread.

I'm guessnig Lamar is behind those clever "You have won a large cash prize" e-mails that I can't help but click on, only to be disappointed.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

I thought somehow, it was a flashback to Bush Sr. passing out in Japan back in the early 90's.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Maybe they christened it instead by Darth Cheney jabbing his prostate with a flesh injection and giving him a reacharound.

Draft saved Draft deleted