1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush was Right

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mr7134, Feb 18, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, here's one review.

http://www.thestar.com/artsentertainment/article/183963

The 1/2 Hour News Hour starts with a short, SNL-style skit: it's Jan. 21, 2009 in the Oval Office. Rush Limbaugh is president, which certainly bodes well for the future of government-sponsored drug plans. And Ann Coulter is vice-president though, even in this exalted position, she continues to look like a dime-store hooker blitzed on diazepam.

Wait! Incoming joke! No, sorry, false alarm. That was just Limbaugh making fun of Howard Dean with the comedic timing of a spooked possum.

Okay, here comes one! No, no, sorry, just some predictable right-wing shots at bogeywomen Nancy Pelosi and Cindy Sheehan.

Scorecard at this point: Blank Expressions 6, Laughs 0.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Priceless:

No, those looking for laughs are instead directed to Hannity's America. Take Sunday's episode, in which host Sean Hannity interviewed Imam Abdul Alim Musa.
    An excerpt:
    Hannity: "Imam, if you are not on the Terror Watch List –"
    Musa: "– I am on the Terror Watch List!"
    Hannity: "You belong on that list!"
    Musa: "You belong on the insane list of people that support George Bush. If you support a dummy then you're a dummy, too."

People, I think we can all agree on this: now that is comedy gold.

3. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I'm sorry, but "I'm in Love with Ann Coulter" is a little catchy.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Didn't Ice-T's Body Count already record that under the alternate title "I Love My KKK Bitch"?

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

actually, no. rather ironically, which, i'm sure will whiz way over your head, it was a thought.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I was going to leave a comment on their page about how they are making all Christians look like idiots, but, alas, you have to be a friend of theirs to leave a comment.
    Oh well.
    I wish I wouldn't have viewed their page, because then it helps make it look like they are popular.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey Tom:

Spell anything.

Good luck. :)

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Then haul your athiest ass out by all means.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

fucking christians.

preach love then comes the hate, much like the bible.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

One more example of you showing your supposed Christian love. Nice how you conveniently forget parts of the bible which don't suit you.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

They put up with Jerry and Pat, they'll put up with almost anything.

12. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

If Jesus would come back today and start talking about loving one another, forgiveness, taking care of the poor and needy, "blessed are the peacemakers", "love your enemy", etc., He'd be called a terrorist-loving, liberal commie by people like Yawn.

Draft saved Draft deleted