1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush Sr. cries like a woman!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Holy shit. That showed balance of thinking, which would eliminate me for consideration as troll of the year. Should I click "remove?"

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Go ahead. Your post will still be there.

3. Dunce.
    Fucking paste-eating dunce.

4. Jones

Jones Active Member

Only if you find that button on your chest. You know, the way you found that pair on the side of your head and where your spine used to be.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Nothing alleged about it.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

G.H.W.B. just needs to take a business trip with Neil to Taiwan. That'll cheer him right up.

As another aside, would it suck to be Marvin Bush, or would it be kind of sweet? I mean, you're rich, obviously, but you're like the Bush son no one knows or even cares about. George W. will, at the very least, go down in history as one of the least popular presidents (we won't even get into his cowboy war here), Jeb will always be the guy who may or may not have had an affair with Katherine Harris (pre-boob job) and gave us that idiot stalker of a son George P. Bush, and Neil is the guy who scammed tax payers out of a billion dollars, had his wife try to put a voodoo curse on him, and doesn't feel the least bit surprised when Asian ladies of the night knock on his hotel room door, have sex with him, and then leave.

The worst thing you can say about Marvin is, he used to run the company that was in charge of airport security for Dulles International Airport, which is where American Airlines Flight 77 (crashed into the Pentagon) took off from.

So anyway, here is to Marvin, the least embarrassing Bush son! (For now.)

7. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

That made me laugh.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

My first thought upon reading DD's post.

"I think I just shot Marvin in the face!"

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Now we're contesting spine location. Wow. As if you guys write for a living and challenge anything. Which of course, would include some spine. Instead, you just spew what your liberal think-tank professors taught you in college as if suddenly, after 18 years, all what you learned before was bullshit.
    Unless, of course, you live in the northeast or California, where brainwashing is from the outset of life.

And then, God sent FOX NEWS to New York City....

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Yawn, take your medicine.

11. Speaking of video, Yawn At Home is on.

12. Jones

Jones Active Member

Yawn, I was contesting your spine's existence, not its location, you Internet gangster.

Draft saved Draft deleted