1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush receives hero's welcome

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Brooklyn Bridge, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Hey, no fair. We need one first.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

At the Paris Peace Conference after WWI, Britain, France, and Italy favored a plan that would partition Albania among its neighboring countries but Woodrow Wilson vetoed it. Albania owes its existence to the U.S. and has never forgotten it. Or it could be because George Bush is such a great and heroic president.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Aw you don't have to be so formal with my full username. Your Eminence will do...

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I can understand why Albanians love the guy...but that doesn't mean diddly squat here.

5. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

On the Alberto Gonzales controversy and the coming no-confidence vote, "It doesn't affect my government...."

So it's not a government of the people, by the people and for the people .. it's his government.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

7. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Promoting democracy and freedom abroad while squashing it here through wiretapping its citizens, outing CIA agents, sanctioning torture and an open hostility toward the executive branch's role as mandated by the Constitution.

The irony needle just red-lined.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Was Homer Simpson's foreign exchange student part of the crowd?

Draft saved Draft deleted