1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush gives out WRONG number for struggling homeowners!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Uh-oh.
    Norman Hsu.
    The Jim McDougal of the new century.
    Bush forgot an NIE from two weeks ago.

2. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Important for who? Idiots who signed on for loans that they couldn't afford, or knowingly signed on for variable interest rates because they wanted into a house that they cannot afford. I think it's more important that they get the wrong number so they don't get any help and have to learnt o fend for themselves like most of us in this friggin country. After my cousin went down to WIC last week and was told she isn't the right color to get as much help as she needs, I don't give a flying fuck about anyone else in this world but me and my family. Be smart and take care of yourself. I refuse to help anyone anymore!

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Whoever had Dec. 7th in the Red Meltdown Pool, step forward and claim your prize.

And Red, you just keep voting Republican, and you won't have to worry: They'll eliminate WIC altogether.

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

It was a beaut!

Draft saved Draft deleted