1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush Family To NOLA: Go Ahead And Sink

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Mar 14, 2007.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Well played, sir.

I don't know why there's all this suspicion. I mean, it's not like the Bush administrion has some sort of history of handing out government contracts to companies run by friends and suppor ... oh, yeah, nevermind.

The good news here is that things are so screwed up, the administration can bring in Halliburton to sort shit out.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hell, Halliburton even moved to Dubai.

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Look, it is time for you bleeding-heart liberals to move on about New Orleans and Katrina. For all we know, zizzer is buried under 2 feet of snow in his driveway, and none of you offered to help shovel him out or called out FEMA and other government agencies for failing to spring into action to help him. And where are the offers to volunteer?

Hypocrites. Soulless bastards. This is 2007.

The water receded a long time ago. Think about poor zizzer.

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Yeah, but that's only because all the illegal tax evasion they were doing here is completely legal there. I'm sure they'd be happy to come back and overcharge the US government help some more.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not if another group that had no connections to the Bushes could have done the job right, and for less money.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I believe if you'll go back over Ace's post, you'll be able to spot the sarcasm.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Sounds good.

Now how do we move the entire coastline of the United States out of the path of hurricanes?

8. Legalize dope and save New Orleans?
    aa for king!

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Update: I am an asshole.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

First it was president.
    Then it was pope.
    Now I'm nominated for king.

We can put this under one title, y'know. Holy Texas Emperor

11. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

North Sea storms are impressive, but they are also not hurricanes like Katrina.

Not saying GWB and company hasn't messed this up badly, just saying New Orleans and Amsterdam are different things.

Draft saved Draft deleted