1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld want to go Nuclear on Iran

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Jul 12, 2006.

1. 85bears

85bears Member

Oh, I meant both sides. I was watching Tucker Carlson's show yesterday and he and the liberal talk show host were both screaming over each other. I couldn't hardly watch it. And that is irritating because Carlson is a really intelligent, articulate guy. Look up his tremendous magazine piece about traveling to Africa with Don King and Al Sharpton.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Yep, that would solve everyone's problems.

Meanwhile, the most dangerous man in the world not named Dubya is planning his next missile launch. Where it stops, nobody knows.

3. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

How bout this, let everyone else blow us to pieces..that ok with you?

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

If I'm reading this the way it's written, you're saying you've only had six people in your family?

And I'm guessing that means that you all have just recently made it over the evolution hump. Explains a lot.

5. Please, Republicans. You've got the majority. Rein these crazy people in.

6. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Do you really think anyone is going to try that? Seriously. Other than maybe Kim Jong-Il, who would try it? Saddam wouldn't. I honestly don't think Iran would, for no other reason than they're a half world away.

Fredo got us into this mess. Rather than try to get us out of it, he's taking this country deeper and deeper into the World of Shit.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Apparently, reading comprehension and grammar aren't very high on your list, either, since spelling, for once, wasn't the problem in that post.

8. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Nuke-yuh-lurr.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Good thing Gore and Kerry lost.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Yeah, the Bush Administration has done such a bang-up job! ::) Those fucking dolts could ruin a wet dream involving Kiera Knightly and chocolate syrup.

12. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

George Dubya Bush ... Rushmore Bound!

Draft saved Draft deleted