1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush Adminstration Gets Creepier

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I just got the chills pondering such a situation.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What's the problem??
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

So, when does Mr. Compassionate Conservative appoint himself God? That's clearly his next step.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You're absolutely right Fenian. An entity with 14 percent approval needs access to another with 31 percent approval. I mean, it could double their numbers and they'd still be behind Bush. And I'm sure he feels real confident in doing anything with THEM.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The career failure wants free reign.

The petulant, pouting mama's boy wants no restraints.

What a maroon.

Be afraid.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

What's a maroon?

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Yes. Because as civics class teaches us, the fundamental mechanisms of American government are based entirely on "approval rating." Clearly one of the most overlooked parts of our Constitution.

Apologize. You maroon.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Apologize, Yawn.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Well, if it's not, then why have you and your cronies been cawing about Bush's numbers? Oh, I know. It's the war, dummy! But then Congress' incompetence is measured in that 14 percent because they can't force the card on Iraq and they can't come up with some kind of immigration policy, even though we're led to believe that many of these people got to be members of Congress after being strong lawyers and/or business leaders.

But as you say, approval ratings don't mean a thing. And that's why Bush couldn't give a rat's ass about his - or what you think of him.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You know what you can do with your bat, Football?

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Approval rating has nothing to do with the right of Congress to have access and oversight of those things for which the Constitution provides.

You gutless maroon.

ADD: Do you even know what this thread's about?

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I see another productive political thread aimed at starting intelligent debate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.