1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Burn Notice on USA

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I have to catch up. They're doing a marathon on Thursday. The Tivo is ready.

2. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

I've gotten into this show too.

3. I have to say with Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Psych, White Collar and Covert Affairs (premiere in a couple of weeks) I will watch USA shows than most main TV shows.

Burn Notice: Since 24 expired, this is my favorite show. The addition of the fourth guy I thought was going to be hard to do but there is even an underlying conflict between him and Michael. It is only getting better, IMO.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've been catching up with my cable series lately - one big difference I've noticed is that most seem to have strong ensembles and the "leads" whether Kyra Sedgewick, Jeffrey Donavan, Dennis Leary et. al. seem to allow/promote the development of the secondary characters a lot more than you see on most broadcast shows where the supporting actors mostly just work off of the lead.

Draft saved Draft deleted