1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Burn Notice on USA

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Jun 28, 2007.

1. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

Tonight was awesome. Can't wait 'til June for this to resume. Great stuff.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Watched season finale at work. My boss is getting me hooked on this show.

But, I'm so far behind and get lost with a lot of the stuff that goes on. Gotta get caught up.

In Plain Sight is another great show.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Love In Plain Sight. When does that one come back?

4. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Second season DVDs should be available in May-ish, in advance of the show's return this summer. I was afraid the July-January break in the middle of this season was going to be interminable, but it was so worth it. June will be here before we know it!

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Can't believe last night's show was the season finale. I want more. June can't get here fast enough.

6. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

That was an awesome ending, too. I can't believe he'll come out of this alive and with all his family/friends/Fiona intact in the end. But I hope he does, and I imagine it will be pretty good viewing to see how/if that happens. Can't believe he had to put a bullet in that guy, under those circumstances, on the boat. Wow.

7. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

it was a nice line when Michael walks in and tells Sharon Gless, 'put the shotgun down, Mom.'

8. jps

jps Active Member

hated to see victor go. good character and love the actor. helfer's gone now, too ... so sad.

9. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

loved the ending and it sets things up for a very cool season in the summer. Michael and Co. vs. the world

10. SPOILER ALERT********

That is the shortest scene Michael Ironside has been in since his days on the first "V" tv series. One sentence then ... See ya!

I can't believe Michael joined up with the outfit so easily. Next week's episode should be a dandy.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Isn't Burt Reynolds joining the cast later this season?

12. I think you are right. The dad from Frasier still the head honcho?

Draft saved Draft deleted