1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bulldach

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 29, 2015.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

My neighbor just got a pitbull; she is very cute and my dogs love playing with her. My cousin is a vet and she has a pitbull which was one of the sweetest dogs I've been around. Pitbulls are not bred a killer, they are trained as such. That sure looks like a photoshop.

2. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

As it is with most things, this is somewhere in between. Sure, pits are not always bloodthirsty and bite-happy the way they are often portrayed. But they are more likely to bite than most breeds, because they have sometimes latent tendencies that were bred into them a long time ago, when they were used to bait and bite the shit out of large animals.

Saying that they're only more violent than the average domestic dog when trained to behave that way is as much of a misconception as saying they are all killers.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Would like to see the video of its parents fucking. Was it a pitbull humping a dachshund, or a dachshund humping a pitbull?

4. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

If someone told me an SJ member made this statement, Vombatus would have been my first guess.

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The pit had to be the mama. The size of the puppies would kill a dachshund.

The only breed of dog I despise is the dachshund. My aunt has them and they shit like grizzly bears all over the place. Practically unhousebreakable.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I would so adopt that dog today if I could.

Also, pit bulls' violent tendencies mostly come from their protectiveness, which is part of the reason they bond so well to families, and children in particular.

JackReacher likes this.
  7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Seems like a real bad combo disposition wise. Dachshunds can be vey cranky and nippy. Paired
    with a pitbull makes that nip hurt just a bit more.

8. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

The video is in the link you posted earlier. His head doesn't appear as weird in the video. He looks like a happy puppy.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Dachshunds have short legs. How does he reach it? Was he standing on a step stool? Did a human hold him up while he humped away? I can't quite picture how this instance of doggy style worked.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Pit bulls are totally vicious.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted