1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bull riding

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Frank_Ridgeway, May 19, 2009.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The thing about bull riders is after sex they have a clown run out to distract the girl while they leave the room.

2. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

So that's why Leon Coffee is always roaming the hotel halls late at night.

3. Actually Flint Rasmussen is the one signed to the exclusive contract with PBR.

4. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

ask poindexter about how successful his first year of high school rodeo was. hard to believe he's come as far as he has. and were you out at the rafter g for this fishy fry?

5. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

Fixed ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

6. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Ten posts later, and I'm the first person to note with an !!!!! this particular contribution?

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

;)

(OK, I really meant that roping, breaking horses and being able to tied a steer for branding are useful, or you could take it the way SF did :D )

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You know, I hate the constant inside jokes that show up on here in odd places seemingly all the daggone time.
    But.
    If EVER there was a spot for an eight-second line, this is it. And we're 19 posts in and I have to do it?
    People. You disappoint me. I thought we had our shit together better than that.

9. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

SC, much like an "um," a "well' in that spot has to at least raise the question, but I guess without either of them, in the context of the thread, I still had to make note. :)

10. KG

KG Active Member

I dated a bull rider in high school. I have a picture somewhere of me in a rodeo clown outfit.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Frank DeFord left out this kind of thing in his "Real Sports" report. Too bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted