1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buh Bye Dr. Burke

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entertainment/content/shared-gen/ap/TV/TV_Greys_Anatomy_Washington.html

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

zero surprise. another promising career dreailed. sad. :( :( :(

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

So we can look forward to Yang being a cold-hearted bitch with a trace of Izzy's depression next season.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If so, she'll edge past Meredith as my least favorite character on the show.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

But Meredith can never be out done. She'll be sure to make her more-depressing life known.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm sure it will continue to get great ratings but the show really lost me last season...

The George-Izzy thing was horrendous... The Meredith in the water (was it a suicide attempt?) was horrendous... The two most likable characters (Callie and the Nazi) are both barely used... I understand why they fired Washington, but they could have found a better way to write his character off and it ruined one of the better storylines...

Losing Kate Walsh is also going to hurt more than I think they realize...

7. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Come to think of it, Sheppard's gonna go after the younger Grey. That leaves the door open for Yang and Meredith to start the lesbian trend on the show.

Agreed with Mizzou on the K.Walsh trade. That'll hurt this club quite a bit.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Not that great of a show, IMO. The storyline was horrible at the end of the season.

9. If they are going to go lesbian, why the hell can't they do it with Izzy and Montgomery? That would boost ratings.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Mizzou, Mizzou, Mizzou...how can you be so wrong?

Callie = worst character on that show not named Meredith.

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Give it time, my friend. Give it time.
    Monty will come back to see her friends former coleagues and get frisky with Izzy.

Edit: This will give Callie something else to bitch about.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

TR Knight announces he's coming back one day, Washington gone the next. Maybe L&O could use him as a new DA

Draft saved Draft deleted