1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buffalo's got a prayer against Pitt

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cousin Jeffrey, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

And then he passed the torch to Randall Secky... Oh were those trying times.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

nice story.

I think Turner Gill may have more to do with whether Buffalo has a chance than Father Joe, however.

4. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

I would say Wanny, and his general incompetence, has the most impact.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If Wannstedt loses tomorrow and isn't fired immediately you'll never hear another Wlat joke from me again. Actually, you'll never hear anything Pitt related from me again because I will abandon that school until October when basketball season starts.

6. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Winner! As a lifelong Pitt hater, I was mightily pleased to see the 'Stache hired there.

Madhavok (and any other lurking UB fans), the game's supposed to be on ESPN GamePlan/360. Also streamed online by new flagship station WECK. (That link will take you directly to the webcast.)

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

So, if they show the Bulls' OL a lot on TV, will the beef will be on WECK?

Oy that was awful.

8. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Terrible.

Even worse: tossing ideas around with their new sports director a couple of months ago, I mentioned that since <other sportstalker in town> had the "Whiner Line," he could do something similar and call it "Beef on WECK."

Obviously (and thankfully), didn't happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted