1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buffalo Bills Beat Reporter- Syracuse, NY

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Zads07, May 13, 2014.

1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

That sounds decadent, indeed. :)

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Does anyone even moderate this place anymore?

This is a job/opportunity that probably will never get posted here again when it comes up because of the amount of shitting all over this thread.

We probably have 50 people getting clips together right now for this, but I would not blame this outlet for telling "sportsjournalists".com to go fuck itself. It's been over 12 hours for people to troll a fucking jobs thread.

That's right. A JOBS thread.

And it's not the troll that's the main problem, it's that they have been allowed to do this

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I had a point. It was ignored.

When people stop posting what few jobs are available on this site, we'll be able to point to threads like this.

5. Decadent

Decadent New Member

How many threads have you wrecked with mind-numbing stupidity? I'm told the count is high. Someone even suggested searching through some NBA threads to see you in action. I have yet to do that, but I assume it will be entertaining.

6. 93Devil

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

If Devil starts following Decadent around to pick fights with him, it's going to get ugly.

In a battle of wits, Devil is unarmed.

8. 93Devil

Jobs thread

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I sure hope Hank has been here before under another handle. If not, I'm guessing he won't be back. Probably time to take it to another thread.

10. JLH

JLH New Member

I have done some freelance work for this shop and communicated regularly with Hank. I can say he is a good guy and wish I was in a situation where I could go after this job. Good luck to all involved in this venture.

11. awriter

awriter Active Member

I'm not so sure that was completely clear to some of the people posting here.

12. JSkebba

JSkebba New Member

If I could actually ask a legitimate question here, if the person who gets this job isn't writing gamers or features, what is he or she going to be asked to write about? I feel like some further explanation is needed as far as what your actual job would be, what's being asked, etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted