1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bud Black puts Milton Bradley at Risk

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Sep 24, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Dude, I see what you are saying, but I'll think this is a bold move by MLB if it extends into next season.
    If you look at the release from MLB, it doesn't even state the number of games, it just says rest of the season, which, oh, by the way, is less than a week. They are trying to act a lot tougher than they are.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Union covering up for poor employee behavior - it worked well for the UAW in Detroit.

3. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Good to see MLB clamp down on this punk in a umpires uniform. From what Buster Olney says this jerk will most likely not umpire in the post season so it is not as simple as only 6 games. Honestly, if he pulls this crap again they should send him away and let him rot umpiring girls softball games.

4. markvid

markvid Guest

But was he scheduled to do postseason anyway?

5. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

That is a good question but I am pretty sure he has no chance now and at least before he did.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

Well, I think that'd be a major part of this, I've looked and can't find it, does anyone know?

Draft saved Draft deleted