1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buckweaver and Good Doc?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Damn, see what I missed out on in the last month?

Hi, Bubbler ... has Buck-Dub abandoned us?

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah, I wasn't too keen on him shaving his head. He's not my type but he's probably one of the easier ones to look at in the house this season.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Who knows where the fuck buckdub is? Haven't talked to Norm in a while, either.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Kaysar isn't normally my type either.

But hot jesus on a spit, that man could twiddle my thumbs.

And I have no idea what that means. But he could do it.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

And BBAM?

Dammit, I just read on the Toronto Star that Elvis Stojko is joining with two former Canadian Idol contestants to make a CD. There can be nothing right about that.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Um ... er ... ah ... OK. I look for guys who make me weak in the knees but that always seems to fail miserably so I guess maybe I should look for someone who can twiddle my thumbs.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Damn I've got some 35-year-old problems.

My father-in-law came to put in a garbage disposal in my sink, only to find that the 66-year-old pipe in our plaster wall had rotted and couldn't be put back on. Fuck me! We're talking thousands of dollars to a plumber!

But my father-in-law is the shit because he said he could he fix it. At first he sprayed all of this pipe cleaning shit in the pipes and my whole house smelled like paint. I've been on a two-day contact huff ever since!

But he spends all day trying to fix it in vain, so he re-routes the pipe through the basement and shit, and I had to cut a lead pipe with a saw, that shit will humble you on your muscle power real quick!

But he fixed it, so I saved thousands of dollars on a plumber.

Fucking kick ass!

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Sweet Mary's ass, I believe you!

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That, sir, was an amazing non-sequitur.

10. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Wow, Bubbler, I can't wait to be 35 ::)

Though you still get the "coolest person on the board" award tonight for the CW McCall reference...

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Bubbler,
    Unfortunately, any man who marries me will not have a father-in-law on whom he can rely for fix-it issues around the house. With any luck, my father-in-law will be the jack of all trades. Because, essentially, men I date are as useless as tits on a bull.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm sweaty, I'm dusty, the snot coming out of my nose is black and I don't care. I'm crawling into bed without having a shower.

Draft saved Draft deleted