1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buck?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Sep 21, 2011.

1. http://www.3news.co.nz/Man-details-sexual-relationship-with-dolphin-in-book/tabid/418/articleID/226772/Default.aspx

You're a sick man Buck!

This place has really gone down hill since Flipper left but who can blame her with the way Buck treated her.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Only you would speak out against love.

3. You broke the dolphin's heart and she died. Is that what you call love?

When you drove Flipper away from this board was that love too?

You're a sick bastard. You're like the guy who can only climax if he's wearing one of Dan Pastorini's game-worn flack jackets but sicker.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If being aroused by Dan Pastorini's man smell is wrong, I don't want to be right.

5. I've tried that Sex Pastorini Cologne which 60% of the time it works every time but honestly I thought it smelt like Raymond Berry's anus.

6. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

This line is just fantastic:

“I'd warn anyone who's in a relationship with a dolphin. You have to plan an exit strategy,” says Mr Brenner.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

One of many, including ...

"What was right with it is that the dolphin initiated the whole sexual thing."

"Mr Brenner believes around 15 percent of the world’s population has had sexual contact with an animal."

"Mr Brenner’s book, Wet Goddess ..."

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Buck just wants dolphin-free tuna.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I give Chris too much shit sometimes, but this thread is definitely one of the reasons this is the greatest forum in the world.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So I gotta buy the book to find out what happens with the blowhole?

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Like you don't already know?

Draft saved Draft deleted