1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buc in jail

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HeinekenMan, Mar 30, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fuck you, little boy. take your Lakers jersey and head back to IblowKobe.com with the rest of the fan boys.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

hahahahahahahah no.

go away troll. make a point, or stfu.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

OK, here's my point shithead.
    If he's not guilty, are you going to blindly stick up for him the way you did the rapist?

You calling me a troll.. Makes me wonder how you got into Michigan...

4. Chuck~Taylor

First of all, don't act as if I started the whole thing. If you're going to come after me, expect me to come after you, got it troll?

Second of all, and I've said this many times, just because you're innocent dosn't really make you innocent(at least in my eyes). Just because you can go get a good lawyer dosn't make you innocent. But, it dosn't make you guilty either. Kobe getting off dosn't make him innocent. But it dosn't make him guilty either. I'm not defending anybody. I'm just stating the flat out truth.

Third of all, don't compare this to a rape case. Just don't. Rape cases are one of the hardest(if not the hardest) things to figure out.

5. This will not end well.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I don't give a shit what you do Chuck. I don't give a shit what is guilty or innocent in your eyes.
    For you to make social commentary on violence by an athlete, given your past opinion, is laughable.

And Ellis, I'm done. I don't give a shit what the little boy does.

7. Chuck~Taylor

shu away

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Chuck,

Slappy is by no means a troll.

An enemy or nemesis perhaps, but not a troll.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Paging Starman ... Paging Starman ... your justice is needed at the Hillsborough County jail in Tampa.

(Chuck ... does slappy have to use blue type before you'll recognize the sarcasm font?)

10. Chuck~Taylor

No, I know what he meant by that. I let him go by the first few times but enough is enough.

11. girl friday

girl friday Member

My sister's ex-boyfriend (and unfortunately the "father" of my niece) abused her when she was pregnant. I am not at all a violent person by nature but that boy is the one person I would love to absolutely beat the sh!t out of.

Great men, both.

Draft saved Draft deleted