1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bubbler's Goo, or a discussion of a pill that stops both pregnancy and ejaculate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OnTheRiver, Nov 27, 2006.

1. What about humor?
    Wasn't it important to this thread once?

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Re: Bubbler's Goo, or a discussion of a pill that stops both pregnancy and ejacu

Oh, that usually comes to a screeching halt around page three. By page eight, most of the posts will be a one trick joke and a handful of people congratulating themselves for being the wittiest people to ever live. The rest of the board will want to see the thing go away, and eventually, the thing will get locked down.

By the way, last night, "Bubbler's Goo" stumped GOOgle. Not a page. What's the over/under on the number of hits three months from now?

3. Uh-oh.
    I was responding to a previous piece of snark. Didn't mean to set THAT off, Ragoo...er, Ragu.

4. Re: Bubbler's Goo, or a discussion of a pill that stops both pregnancy and ejacu

Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
    [Jenny turns and looks at him]
    Forrest Gump: I'd make a goo husband, Jenny.
    Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
    Forrest Gump: But you won't marry me.
    Jenny Curran: You don't wanna marry me.
    Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what goo is

Fenian Bastard: I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your goo party

5. The Goo, The Bad, and The Ugly.
    (Please see Britney thread for further, ah, details.)

6. Re: Bubbler's Goo, or a discussion of a pill that stops both pregnancy and ejacu

Try to keep up. That one was already used. Now this is the second time you tried to pass off someone else's joke as your own.

You are turning into Mike Barnicle.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Chris L -- SportsJournalists.com's arbiter of goo taste.

8. Re: Bubbler's Goo, or a discussion of a pill that stops both pregnancy and ejacu

Speaking of goo taste. One time at band camp this girl was blowing me and after I came she asked me if I recently ate asparagus.

9. Jones

Jones Active Member

Pineapple will counteract that, so I understand.

10. Jones - are you sure you aren't a gay man? Lonely long Canadian nights got to you?

11. Jones

Jones Active Member

No, just a man who will do most anything to get my hoo-hoo lollipopped.

12. Have you tried laying naked at a petting zoo and putting salt on your groinal area?

Draft saved Draft deleted