1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bruce Willis Begins Filming Die Hard 4 in LA

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Further North

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

The Story of Us and Them

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

How fortunate that the son John McClane never had in any other movie proves to have the same skills as the most advanced terrorists in the world!

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That just cracked me up. Reminded me of the Simpson's episode where Bart replaced Santa's Little Helper with the collie. He goes to steal SLH from a blind man who adopted him and when Wiggum and Lou arrive, the collie sniffs out some marijuana. The blind guy says, "It's for medicinal purposes. Without it, I could go .... even blinder!" Then they cut to Lou bringing a six-pack and a couple of hookers in from the car while Bob Marley plays in the background. Outstanding stuff.

Oh, and Die Hard With a Vengeance was awesome. Totally on par with the first one (even if Mythbusters did debunk the myth of a cable cutting a human in half). Die Hard 2 (which carried the ridiculous subtitle of "Die Harder") was horrendous.

Die Hard 4 sounds like it's going to be more like 2 than 1 or 3. I think he actually has two kids (they make an appearance in the first one, I think), but the plot still sounds like quite a stretch.

Draft saved Draft deleted