1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Broncos whack McDaniels

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, Dec 6, 2010.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Bowlen hiring McDaniels was an awful move that Stevie Wonder could see a mile away. But getting rid of Shanahan was the right thing to do. He had worn out his usefulness to the organization and he's showing himself to be a fraud this season in D.C.

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You're an all-timer on the punk list. :D

And the only drawback to McDaniels getting fired is that I now have to listen to BYH talk as if he knows any fucking thing about the NFL. Go back to the hot stove, looser!

3. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

The personnel issues have been more than a little suspect, that's for sure, but I think Hillis, the Smith pick, Scheffler and to an extent Tebow are worse than Cutler (who I think wanted out regardless once Shanny got canned) and Marshall.

Rumors are starting that he's fired with cause via Spygate II and they won't pay him. But who knows at this point.

4. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

I guess I'm in the minority but I think it's a stupid move. Unless that 6-0 start last year was really an abirition?

I do think he's made some weird decisions like getting rid of Marshall and Scheffler but the Cutler wasn't a bad deal. Trading up to get Tebow was a stretch but eh, he wants GOOD people on the roster. Than again, there's spygate part 2...so there's a lot against him.

I just think he wasn't given long enough...he's still really young and you have to let young coaches make some bad calls along the way.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

That 6-0 start last season was a complete fluke.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

He also got rid of a very good defensive coordinator. The public absolutely despises him. His own assistants told SI that McDaniels was an asshole who treated people like
    shit. Josh has a special little stool in hell waiting for him.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Just expanding my mind, asshole.

BTW who picked the Chiefs to win the AFC West? YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH!!!!

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

What the fuck is an abirition? Jesus Christ. Your posts regarding the NFL are like BYH on salvia.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Y'all, take it to a room

10. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

I'm assuming he was reaching for aberration and failed miserably.

11. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

Yeah, and your predictions about the Bears before the season started are spot on..

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I thought he meant that the 6-0 start was an abortion.

Draft saved Draft deleted