1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Broncos whack McDaniels

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, Dec 6, 2010.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Per the Denver Broncos twitter site, Bowlen has pulled the trigger on McDaniels. Waiting for more info to come out.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

This is a well-earned and well-deserved firing.

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Still seems quick, doesn't it?

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

If this is true, I am going to become such a better person. Thank you, thank you, god! I just feel sorry for those poor folks in Oz awaiting his return.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And thus sayeth St. Tebow "If thou whilst not playeth me, thou shall receive thine ultimate smite."

7. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Two questions: Is Broncos.com eligible to win an APSE award, and why is ESPN.com saying the Broncos have confirmed the firing when it appears that the Broncos broke the story?

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If the Redskins keep playing the way they played on Sunday, Bowlen can hire Shanahan back.

Firing Shanahan and hiring McDaniels has to be on the list of worst coaching changes ever.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It will be interesting to see how much longer Tebow remains a Bronco since McDaniels drafted him as part of his mancrush.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I wonder what the hell happened? Only a few games left...no interim coach named...not an awful loss yesterday...what did that little demonic dick dwarf do to get himself fired before the end of the season?

12. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens Well-Known Member

The University of Northern Colorado is still looking for a new coach for the Bears.

Just saying.

Draft saved Draft deleted