1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Broderick, Broderick

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Jan 30, 2012.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I am full of fail if I missed another thread on this, but I didn't see one...

2 minute Super Bowl commercial featuring an adult Ferris Bueller..

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Wow, that's boring.

3. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Good to see he took the time to visit his wife on the set of her film with Julia Roberts and Hilary Swank at 1:30

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I thought I spotted all the references, then in re-watching it, I'm convinced there's a reference to the movie in the license plate, but I'm having trouble figuring it out.

5. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

He called the car 'so choice' and he'd highly recommend you pick one up for yourself if you have the means.

6. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

I hope you noticed the guy sitting immediately behind Broderick in the roller coaster was wearing a Cameron Frye-style Red Wings jersey.

7. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

I'm probably imagining it but was that an Election call-out with the museum scene?

8. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Is he still married to Mr. Ed?

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

"If anybody needs a day off it's Cameron. He's got a lotta things to sort out before he graduates. He can't be wound up this tight and go to college. His roommate'll kill him. Pardon my French, but Cameron is so uptight, if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in 2 weeks, you'd have a Honda CR-V."

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Did you notice the caller id when the woman says "Poor thing, you sound awful" is from Grace with a 312 area code...

11. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Yep and if you look closely during the parade, you'll see a woman wearing a white fringe jacket -- just like Sloane's. Thought the end would have packed a little more oomph had he gone to the restaurant's maitre d' and asked for Abe Froman's table.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Was disappointed there weren't more provably and demonstrably hot chicks when he was singing on the float.

Draft saved Draft deleted