1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Britney Spears Believes Back to the Future is Real (sfw video)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I'm not sure if this has ever been done before--I can't imagine it has--but it's time we take a step back and look at what exactly K-Fed has miraculously accomplished in his life.

1. Becomes backup dancer.
    2. Parlays dancing skills into one of the most sought after vaginas this century. Don't kid yourselves, under certain circumstances unique to each of us we'd all hit it. At the very least, we'd let her suck us off.
    3. Marries and impregnates twice said vagina, although not sure what order. This guarantees he doesn't return to life as a backup dancer. Ever.
    4. Films home movie that makes him look like Dr. Emmett Brown to vagina's Biff Tannen.

Pretty incredible, although I thought the list might have eight or 10 items. That being written, I guess I can't rightly say I'm surprised it doesn't.

2. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

damn that shit was funny. i'd still hit it though. who wouldn't.

Draft saved Draft deleted