1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Britney Spears bares all (probably SFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hank_Scorpio, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I will just state that Spears bared nothing that hasn't been seen before. She isn't nude. She is strategically covered just like a zillion other photo shoots.

Next time there is a "Britney Spears bares all" thread I hope that there is actual real nudity.

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

I'm at the point where I'm glad she's not nude.

Imagine her in the morning?

Ashtray full of butts on her nightstand, MTV playing on the plasma at the end of the bed.....she gets up with her Miller High Life t-shirt covered with buffalo wing stains, lights a cigarette and yells at her "maid" to feed Sean Preston.

gross.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

True, but the SFW tag next to the headline also tells you that there isn't much nudity.

4. BarbersGmen

BarbersGmen Member

REALLY!? She looks like she can hardly hold them up in the airbrushed version!

5. BarbersGmen

BarbersGmen Member

I'm about as redneck as they come but I never sat on my father's lap in the truck and I didn't marry a scummy loser either. At the same age she's got millions of dollars on me, but I don't envy her life (just her boobs).

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Not true. SFW tag means that opening this thread while at work will not be a problem. It is given because the title says that "Spears bares all" which would give some pause before clicking the link.

7. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Yung Joc

8. cubs

cubs Member

I hope she falls even farther from the spotlight so that she poses in playboy in a few yearsto get the spotlight back;D that issue would sell for sure!

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I'm tellin' ya, Knockers.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Speaking of Brittney's boobs..
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/britneyboobs.html
    (NSFW)
    Sound must be on when viewing

Draft saved Draft deleted