1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Britney in rehab

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Charlie Brown, Feb 20, 2007.

1. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Maybe she just stopped off for Happy Hour.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Who'd a thunk Britney would go off the deep end after Federline left?

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Anyone's Dead Pool?

4. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

Who knew that Federline was the SANE one. Jesus.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I agree...if people are going to talk about Brit or ANS, just keep a running thread on it.

6. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I had Anna Nicole Smith.

If I was choosing my list today, I'd consider Spears, but I doubt I'd pick her. I think she's probably a good 10 years away from being a true contender.

7. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Still, if you're in a keeper league ...

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Round three?

Spears enters rehab a third time
    She returns to L.A. facility; kids with K-Fed

February 22, 2007

By JOHN SMYNTEK

FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

Britney Spears is back in rehab for attempt No. 3.

TMZ.com and TV’s “Extra” (11 a.m. weekdays, WDIV-TV, Local 4) report that the troubled singer returned to the treatment center, Promises, in Malibu, Ca., late Wednesday. She had left earlier in the day.

Advertisement
    "Extra" reports that it has video of Spears entering the center with her mother, Lynne Spears. The video shows Lynne Spears driving, buzzing the intercom and driving through the gates, according to "Extra."

Additionally, “Extra” has learned about an incident earlier in the evening between Spears and her estranged husband, Kevin Federline.

X17online.com is reporting that Spears went to Federline’s house last night. Their two children were inside the house and Federline would not let Spears inside. Spears then turned on the cameramen outside the home, flailing her arms and hitting the cameras.

TMZ reported that Federline assumed custody of the two boys on Wednesday.

However, an emergency custody hearing that Federline wanted today has been canceled because of the new development.

TMZ reported that Federline is concerned for Spears' welfare and wants her to get the help she is now seeking. TMZ also reports that this will be Spears' last chance -- if she leaves rehab before getting full treatment, Federline will immediately go to court seeking orders allowing him unquestioned full custody of the children.

9. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

I second that.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Hey. I dont either. But if I didn't someone else would and odds are it would have been on a new thread

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm fascinated by her. There but for the grace of God go I and such.

Draft saved Draft deleted