1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brigitte Bardot vs. 'The Religion of Peace'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Colonel Angus, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Sorry, folks.
    Trump card.
    Semi-SFW.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Denueve is the gold standard, but here's another close to the mark ...

[​IMG]

Francoise Hardy

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And because "white folks have been running things," does that give another ethnic group the right to impose their beliefs on other people? When does it end? How many terrorist acts will it take to catch up for every sin and transgression from the Crusades to Apartheid?

And for the record, they can wear whatever they want. Just don't file suit in a court to force public schools and universities to have baths and prayer rooms (oh, darn...that's already happening).

4. Grimace

Grimace Guest

They're coming for you Hondo. They're coming for you!

Hide! Now, before it's too late!!!

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Should I be scared of the Muslim guy that owns the coffee shop by my apartment? He seems like a nice guy. It's where I buy my papers.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Not an actress or model:

[​IMG]

7. You should, in fact, be hiding under the bed right now because the Caliphate is coming, baby.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

And it will most definitely be televised.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Rats.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hondo sounds like the foofs up here who complain that the Quebecois are "shoving French down our throats" and that we'd all be "forced" to learn French. And before we knew it, the Frogs would be making us drink Pepsi and eat poutine every day.

SJ's com's King Bigot reminds me of my long deceased grandmother, a true Victorian lady, who regularly complained about the "smelly Italians" who passed her in the street.

And don't even get me started on the subject of her and the Irish. Geez. FB's head would explode.

11. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

I'll see your Hardy and raise you France Gall.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

We don't have a threadjack but we do have two distinct and separate threads happening.

Draft saved Draft deleted