1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brianna Scurry isn't sending Xmas card to Hope Solo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shotglass, Sep 27, 2007.

1. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

Her attractiveness doesn't matter in this case. I was just stating the obvious. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

2. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

By the way, how do you figure she's not a professional athlete? She plays for the U.S. women's national soccer team.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Weren't you one of the ones saying that college athletes should be treated with kid gloves, despite the fact they receive scholarships, housing aid, tutors, etc.?

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Housing air?

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Dammit! Fucking old-ass, falling-apart, POS Dell keyboard.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Yeah, he was. But let's conveniently overlook the facts, K?

7. jagtrader

jagtrader Active Member

Blaming the coach sure gets the players off the hook. They got their butts kicked on the big stage after going unbeaten for 51 games. They better hope no one notices how poorly they played.

8. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Brianna Scurry, circa 2007 = Charlie Liebrandt, circa 1991.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Perhaps the housing is in need of rep-air?

10. Hope shot first.

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I thought maybe sportschick's cat found a new love.

12. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

I never said that. Go back to any of my posts and find where I wrote that. You won't find one. I was one of the ones blasting Gundy for being an childish idiot and Carlson for writing a horrible column that was more of a tabloid. College kids are fair game because they are in the public eye and they get all the perks of being an athlete at the school -- free food, scholarship, etc. So don't attribute me to words I never wrote. That would be greatly appreciated.

Draft saved Draft deleted