1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brett Favre: Bad decision

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jan 31, 2008.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Don't pick on Mr. Favre. We hope you do as well while collecting Social Security. :p

3. Hmmm. If that was his first read and the DT (in the picture) was closing in and not giving him time, well...no, it was still a horrible throw.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I forget ... I'm guessing he threw to the receiver on the right who's not circled and was wearing Webster like a suit?

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Ugh. I really like Favre, but has any Hall of Famer ever made as many "WTF was he thinking" throws?

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Is this thread relevant to anything other than poin's Favre bashing?

7. Of course, the game would have been over a lot earlier if not for the FG kicker shanking two kicks. Still, it was a bad throw by Grossman, uh, I mean Favre.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Umenyiora was coming from his left side, it appears. Easy to not look downfield in that direction.

You need the frame from the moment he starts the throwing motion, not a second after release of the ball.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

wtf? I don't think I've ever written his name before. It's just the most important play in the NFC championship game and he had three guys wide open.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

give the guy a break. It's been two days since a fugly teacher molested a little boy. He needs something to pass the time until the inevitable slump streakbuster.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I, for one, am glad we get such timely anaylsis like this. It's why the Intraweb will destroy newspapers.

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Be careful Poin, Peter King is going to slap the shit out of you with Favre-induced stiff cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted