1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breaking News: My pick for Coolest Woman in the World

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SF_Express, Mar 27, 2011.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Right back at ya. Alison Brie. mmmmm.

2. LevinTBlack

LevinTBlack Member

You mean the woman who has cheated multiple times on longtime mates with a co-star?

3. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

Marisa Miller?

rb

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Does it have to be only actresses? Yes, if I bothered compiling a Top 10 list, Natalie and Tina would be on it. And they're of different generations, but I'd probably toss Anne Hathaway and Helen Mirren in there, too.
    If this post had come up a year or two ago, I'd have put Maureen Dowd and Arianna Huffington on it. Too much contrarianism for contrarianism's sake from Mo at this point, and as a former Guild member, I'm not sure if I trust Arianna anymore. The liberal/intellectual spot on this list is probably occupied by Elizabeth Warren at this point.
    Let's have some musicians (step back, Celine Dion)...

5. LevinTBlack

LevinTBlack Member

on that last part ... DEAR GOD NO!!!

6. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

winner winner chicken dinner

7. motion seconded

8. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Rebecca Black, who in her short life has taught me more about the order of days of the week than all the other women listed on this thread combined.

9. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Diora Baird. For obvious reasons.

10. LevinTBlack

LevinTBlack Member

For the record Marisa Miller is the easy winner for every sports nut like ourselves. Not only one of the 10 hottest in the world but a HUGE sports fan.

I would also like to add in Mila Kunis.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Dave Justice didn't think she was so cool.

12. LevinTBlack

LevinTBlack Member

Shue circa Cocktails is just about perfect to me. My old roommate and his girlfriend can tell you about how much I bring her up. Every time I see that movie on TV I end up watching it and then for the next week talk about Elizabeth Shue. Don't know what it is but even as a 10-11 year old kid watching the movie I was enamored.

Draft saved Draft deleted