1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breaking news: I have TJ Simers' official response....

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by jason_whitlock, Aug 29, 2006.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

For Tom Petty and others, it's the sound of one hand, posting.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Exactly.

3. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I've had people flat lie about me on this board, and I've just let it go. But those were just isolated comments. I haven't had several threads about me; I understood his need to respond, however he did it.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Not bad...to be fair to us, it's a bit harder to catch in a single graf like that than if it was lined up paragraphs.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sorry, TSP.

Right over my head.

7. JME

JME Member

Funniest post on this whole thread. Well-played JW.

8. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Jason...regarding the "card". How do you go about acquiring one? Are there tests involved, a registration fee, if so, is it a one time fee, or do you need to re-new it every year?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

for starters, suck me dry. second, yes, on another thread it was asked why the board was created and why moderators are so vigilant about folks outing others.

the answer was that not being identified created free and honest exchange of thougts and info.

i guess people such as whitlock who come here and post often with their own names are looking for nothing more than an ego boost and to drive their own self centered issues.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

that's deep dude.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

which pretty much is the point. every time the large one weighs in by stroking his own dick, i'll be more than happy to remind him he scares small children.

Draft saved Draft deleted