1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breaking it off...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GBNF, May 13, 2009.

1. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

"Your ass is too big."

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No. I can understand. She probably brought her boyfriend along on all four dates.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

OMG, that is the funniest thing I've seen here in a long while. Very nice..... ;D

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Oh, I wasn't amused at first. It was a bit of a jolt, coming across my news feed. While I was at work. Not that I spent a lot of time Facebooking while at work, but..... ;D

We were, as they say, taking a break. Upon reflection, I realized I probably had it coming after the way I had, um, suggested the break. Some days, when I think about it, I think I was a completely insensitive bastard. Most of the rest of the time, I feel like I should have done what I did about a year or two sooner. Let's just say that the woman from whom I will soon be divorced bears little if any resemblance, other than physical, to the woman I married.

5. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I certainly overreacted too fast. But things just went incredibly downhill last night, and I know it's not what I want. Oh well.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

My ex-girlfriend, for one.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I got divorced by text message.

Crazy bitch.

8. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Does she know that everything went incredibly downhill last night? Because, then, you'd be OK with just a phone call but, since she goes to the same shul as your family, make sure it's civil enough to keep her from bad-mouthing you to family friends.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Of course she knows. She took out the restraining order, didn't she?

10. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

She got a text-message breakup:

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Wow.

A five-month relationship is one thing. But being divorced through a text message? That's fucked up, dude.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Dude we r so o-ver

Yeah, that would suck.

Draft saved Draft deleted