1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breaking Bad season 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smallpotatoes, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I caught the second showing of it after I got home.
    I liked the first season a lot. I wonder if they'll use the ricin in the next episode.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

This show looks great, but I didn't see the first season. Is it on DVD and/or is it in reruns?

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Didn't realize the guy playing Tuco is also the actor who plays Det. Sanchez on The Closer. The guy has range.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I am watching this Netflix, and a turtle just got unlucky and a hand was held.

What I am noticing is I like Jesse and the DEA Uncle more than any other characters on the show.

More later, but no spoilers please. I think Netlix will take me through season three.

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

So you dig up a thread from three years ago to tell people that A. You like two characters on the show and B. You don't want people to spoil it for you?

Awesome.

6. 93Devil

But you still responded to it.

And there might be others watching it as well. Netfix is not exclusive to my home.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. JackReacher

Why would someone spoil it on a thread that's 3 years old?

/tempted

8. 93Devil

But we have "I have just started watching the Wire" threads, right?

Well I have just started watching Breaking Bad.

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Sonner, it's Anything Goes. Don't be an ass.

93, yeah, Netflix (and its more expensive cousins iTunes and Amazon video store) are a great way to sprint through a series. It took me about two weeks to watch the first three seasons of BB, to the point now that I can't wait for season 4 to come out. Same thing happened with Dexter and, to a lesser extent, Weeds.

I'm digging Jesse and Hank. The show just has these complex storylines that keep getting more complex, to the point where only a chemist could keep them all straight.

10. JackReacher

Fine. I'll retire to my garage and pound a case of beer.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Still watching reruns of Dallas. Please don't tell me who shot JR.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That a poster named "JR" posted this on a thread that's three years old is blowing my mind. I feel like I've traveled back in time to stare into an infinity mirror.

Draft saved Draft deleted