1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breaking Bad is Back

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GBNF, Mar 6, 2009.

1. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

I'm only one episode into the first season, trying to catch up, but that might have been one of the top 5 finest hours of television I've ever seen. Fascinating.

I cannot wait to finish the first season and keep going into Round 2.

Anybody else?

2. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Already set the DVR for Sunday night - Season 2 starts.
    This is one of the more underrated shows on TV - I think it got lost somewhat last year because of the writers' strike, but it is amazing. Bryan Cranston very richly deserved the best actor Emmy he got last year. Watching it, you completely forget that this same guy played the hen-pecked dad on "Malcolm In the Middle." That, to me, is the sign of a great actor.

3. John

John Well-Known Member

I've heard nothing but great things about this show, but I've never seen it. If I ever have free time again, I'm going to rent the first season.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Same here. Previews look great.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Great show. Without giving too much away, you can learn a ton from this show.
    Like the dangers of disposing of a body in unapproved containers :p

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Would that be Breaking Bad: Electric Boogaloo?

7. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

Dude, just watch is on surfthechannel for free

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

For those who haven't seen it, looks like AMC is running a Season 1 marathon tonight. You could Tivo it and get caught up by the Sunday Season 2 premiere.

9. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

This is one of my fav. new shows. Growing up in Oklahoma I knew these guys and this show is the first to tackle this counterculture and get it right.
    Bravo to the writers and bravo to the cast, really a great series top to bottom.

Draft saved Draft deleted