1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brawl at Chuck E. Cheese

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by highlander, Feb 19, 2010.

1. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

well, I don't know if I would call him a racist, but I hate when people say things like that.

2. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

So the whole family was arrested? And no members of the "Dang, how long are y'all gonna be?" party? Wonder who took the birthday boy home.

I didn't see any video, but the story makes is sound like the photo booth girl basically got jumped when she asked how much longer. The story has nothing from that family, either. Makes me wonder if the "others jumping in" were trying to defend people being attacked by the Redneck Bunch.

Strong argument for birth control.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

In their respective corners, Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas breathe a sigh of relief.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Where is there any mention of race?

You're a moron.

5. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/feb/15/four-charged-after-altercation-chuck-e-cheese-vend/?partner=yahoo_feeds

says step dad was 42.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Somehow the term redneck didn't leap to my mind when watching that.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I steadfastly refused to have any of my three kids' birthday parties at The Chuck.

I deserve a parenting award!!

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

You're a bigot, and you've proved it a number of times.

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

It's not like Los Angeles, Chicago, or the Mecca of All Things Wonderful and Cultured that is New York City are immune to these types of family situations.

10. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I was actually just about to say something similar. My roommate teaches 7th grade in Brooklyn and she has girls who are pregnant. This type of thing is not at all limited to certain locales.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Good god don't any of you southern assholes have a sense of humor or are you all really so fucking defensive because it's too close to the truth.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted