1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bravo's A-List Awards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by gingerbread, Jun 12, 2008.

1. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Am I the only one watching?
    Way too many shots of Christian from Project Runway, but otherwise it's pretty hilarious. Kathy Griffin changes clothes every few seconds, and she just followed the "best ass award" (Beckham didn't win) with the "In Memoriam" montage. First up: Ryan Seacrest, then Dr. Phil, then George Bush.
    Kathy: "Well, they're all dead to me."

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Does this involve the Web page that documented the size queens and who frequented Heidi Fleiss' stable of hookers?

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Kathy Griffin is hilarious, and way underrated.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I can't stand Kathy Griffin. Her voice and rapid-fire delivery gets on my nerves. And she can't even follow through on a simple order. Jerry needed those exact barbecue bottles.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The guy on the label looked like Charles Grodin.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And since when is a welcome mat fragile? It's not carry-on luggage, for Pete's sake.

7. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Wow. Different strokes for different strokes, I s'pose.

I love Kathy Griffin. Especially when she calls a certain American Idol runner up "Gayken."

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I'm completely addicted to Bravo...especially the Real Housewives. And Top Chef. Can't wait for the return of Project Runway.

Really can't stand Kathy Griffin, though.

9. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

I love Kathy Griffin. She's hilarious and so non-apologetic. Margaret Cho appeared on the awards as a perfect example of what's not a funny comedienne.

10. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Bravo is great. Kathy Griffin, not so much.

And no, not even I would hit it.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I watched Cho's first comedy central stand-up, and it wasn't too bad. But it was all Korean-based jokes, and I hate listening to one-note comedians.

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

So I guess John Pinette wouldn't work well for you either?

Draft saved Draft deleted