1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bravo for Bill Clinton

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Who cares who, or what, reported it? Point is, promises get made when the cameras are rolling, and years later the lot is still empty. It's lip service of the worst kind.

2. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

So Mr. FEMA Director...great disaster response? Or greatest disaster response?

3. I would expect no less a rationalization.

4. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Big deal. I would expect no less than government relief when government relief is promised.

5. Thank you, that and the fact that I was thinking - don't trust those promises after Katrina - and then - wham - sure enough, there's an example of why San Diego fire victims shouldn't trust those promises fresh with an example of Bush and a previous San Diego fire victim was kind of the point.

6. What, if anything, would you have responded if I had just initially posted that I saw on the news and didn't specify what program?

7. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I have to admit I respect Slick Willy a little more after watching this. I mean jeeesh the guy is sticking up for George W. Bush and this administration. I really do have more respect for him right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted