1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brandon Marshall To Da Bears

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I always thought that Curtis Conway was a serviceable receiver.

2. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Marty Booker haz a sad.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Booker had a couple good seasons, but I don't think he ever scared anyone. Is he still playing?

4. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

I think he retired a couple years ago.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

He was no Harlon Hill.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hey, they named a fucking trophy after me!

7. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Since Mike Ditka? [/yesiknowhewasatightendwhichisthepoint]

I love this move. Saves cap space as well, allows them to get their first real second string QB since Kyle Orton was starting (which unfortunately meant they didn't have a real first string QB), a back up linebacker and still have cash to address the line and or maybe get a pass rusher and or opens their first round draft pick to multiple positions.

8. Boom_70

Here may be the answer as to why the Dolphins traded Marshall:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nfl_receiver_marshall_slugs_woman_Ad0Ydwu0KcuIXf8PiXfiIO#ixzz1p47iclnH

Don't celebrate yet Bears fans.

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Apparently, both the Dolphins and Bears were aware of the incident before the trade.

11. Boom_70

One day someone is going to do a study to determine why so many wide receivers act like spoiled
    divas. It's uncanny that so many are societal misfits. Did it start with Randy Moss and all receivers that
    followed wanted to be like him?

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

You know, I almost posted here yesterday that the Marshall trade would be even better if it did not include Brandon's wife. Every single bad incident in his life seems to involve her. I'm not saying saying she's the only one at fault, but those two people obviously can't exist together in any healthy way. Jesus.

Draft saved Draft deleted