1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brandon Marshall To Da Bears

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Mar 13, 2012.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Since the forward pass.

2. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Jeff Graham thinks you're an asshole.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

When Jeff Graham and Marcus Robinson are in the conversation, it's not pretty.

Great, great move by the Bears. I would guess that half the owners in the league right now are bitching out their GMs because they did not get Marshall for this price.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So does Dennis McKinnon.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Golden Richards?

6. 93Devil

Actually, Willie Gault is weeping in the corner.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Well shit, what does Brian Baschnagel have to do to get a little fucking respect around here?

8. 93Devil

[​IMG]

Yes, at one time I was the Bears top receiver. Well, yes, we did suck. How did you guess?

9. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Mike Klis reporting that Manning had other players vouch for Marshall and was not concerned about playing with him. In fact, Manning considered Marshall an asset.

So...why would the Dolphins deal the dude?

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20166207/peyton-manning-has-broncos-among-top-two-choices

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I was going to mention Baschnagel.

Actually, he might have been mentioned on the previous thread, but Curtis Conway, I believe in '95, was the last legitimate receiver to have a really good season. I don't count Robinson's fluke season.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

If they don't get Manning, they better hope they get a decent WR replacement. Who's left? Bowe?

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

They might just think that Bess is ready to be a No. 1 and that Marshall wasn't worth that much money to them at this point.

Draft saved Draft deleted