1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brady's Big Bucks not making many Cleveland fans

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 23, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I second that sentiment...Holy fuck.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Unreal. Maybe he can join the Lachey and Leinart "Rat Pack."

He certainly seems to be in Leinart's category in terms of unrealistic sense of self-value (that is, trying to get paid like a top pick when he was chosen at the end of the first round).

I hadn't realized that Leinart cut out his last marketing agent because he felt he, Leinart, and not Super Bowl Champion QB Peyton Manning, should have been on SNL after the season ended:

http://sportsbybrooks.com/leinart-dumped-caa-because-fellow-caa-client-peyton-manning-got-to-host-snl-before-he-did-12735.php

Ms. Cameron, this be your baby's momma. Well, at least you'll get paid. I think.

3. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Now I know why he only wanted to sign officially-provided photos.

And while I'm not normally an autograph-collecting geek I may have to make an exception in this case, just to see the look on his face when handed an 8x10 of this monstrosity...

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Brady Quinn=Rick Mirer

5. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Quinn's a dumbass on many fronts, and I'll preface this by saying he's making a colossal mistake by holding out . ... But in his defense, that pic was taken at his sister's wedding to A.J. Hawk, the photographer posted them on her web site and they made their way to the blogs.

I hope I'm not judged by photos taken at my brother's wedding in May, because I get the feeling I'll look just as tanked as he does there.

But again, yes, he's an idiot for not getting in the good graces of these fans right away.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

7. Well, if "Sports by Brooks" is reporting it ...

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Are these guys the local AAU basketball coaches, too?

Draft saved Draft deleted