1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brady vs. Manning, Colts-Patriots thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bob Cook, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Sure, we'll have a week 10 NFL thread, but I figured we should separate Colts-Pats/Manning-Brady from the other, lesser games going on. That way, your insights on Titans-Bills and Raiders-Chieff won't get lost in between 100 posts of BRADY SUX! NO, MANNING SUX! BRADY SUX! MANNING SUX!

All I've gotta say right now, Austin Collie had better be ready, because Belichick is already designing schemes to brain Dallas Clark with three guys if steps into the middle. Also, the owners of Mississippi Belle, a soul food restaurant in Indianapolis, have to be pretty happy that Tony Dungy dropped their restaurant's name last night as where Jim Caldwell is having his Last Meal before Pats time.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I am so starting a Steelers-Bengals thread. Maybe Ravens-Browns, too. :)

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Jay Cutler thread plz

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Let the Steelers-jack begin!

5. outofplace

You are the second person to post something like that today. Has nobody been reading the running NFL thread for this week?

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

What does the NFL thread have to do with this thread?

We probably need a running steelersfanboiloosers thread.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I'm starting a Giants-Texans thread. Someone's guaranteed not to lose.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Until Brady wins one post tape-gate and practice-gate, his legacy will be slightly dulled.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

If this happened, I would be banned from the board by the second post.

10. outofplace

That wasn't meant to convince me not to do it, was it? :)

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

So sue me. I thought there would be unusual interest in this game.

Given the NFL threads these days, I probably should have known the only thread worth breaking out would be Steelers-Bears. That way, we can pore over the important topic of Heritage Hills High's post-Jay Cutler record and what that says about the Bears sucking, as well as post more pictures of the fat-girl Steelers fan.

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I think this is a good thread. Marlin Jackson is out. That means he can't intercept Brady.

Who has more passing yards? Brady or Manning, I say Manning has a better day but the Patriots still win.

Draft saved Draft deleted