1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boys Beware!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mr7134, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Playboy gives you teh Gay too!!!

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/73196/

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Don't you get it? According to Tony, there's nothing wrong with sexual predators as long as they are preying on members of the opposite sex.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I used to hitchhike all the time and never caught teh Gay.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Well, then why do I have a problem with the male predator in the second video? Better yet, why don't you?

6. Inky_Wretch

When a certain poster links to all the "female teacher having sex with an underage boy" stories do you get in a froth then too?

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Thanks to the political agenda of the left, those are the only ones being prosecuted now. And since they are being prosecuted just fine without my "froth," as you put it, why do you think they need it?

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Those are the only ones being persecuted? Care to provide some evidence to back that one up?

Who said I didn't have a problem with any male predator? I certainly didn't. You're making that one up, too. I wasn't even talking about my point of view on the video. I was reacting to your post, which seemed to suggest that you only have a problem with predators if they are homosexual.

9. Inky_Wretch

1. They aren't the only ones being prosecuted. That's an idiotic statement.

2. I just wanted to make sure your outrage over predators was consistent. After all, an adult female going after a teenage boy is just as wrong as an adult male going after a teenage boy.

10. Mr7134

Mr7134 Member

This.

11. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Take out the homosexual references and it's a simple set of cautionary tales for kids. Hey, there are freaks out there. Don't take a ride from a stranger.

Now, back to your insular catfight...

Draft saved Draft deleted