1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boy, just when K-State thinks its over the hump ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HandsomeHarley, Oct 9, 2007.

1. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Blame Huggins. Probably polluted the whole sports department.

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Snyder did his share of polluting, but K-State made it hard for the NCAA not to take a look when they brought in Huggy.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Snyder washed his dirty laundry while no one was looking, which made it easy for him to play choir boy.

Huggy is who we thought he was. But he had nothing to do with it, but I agree with you, Jake. It made it hard for Myles Brand and his Keystone Cops not to check out The Little Apple.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Don't forget your power towel!

6. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Great Bluebirds of Cocksuckery! The K-State mascot is a fanged otter! I thought they were the "Wildcats." How odd.

7. writing irish

That video gets funnier every time. Willie'd be an LOL cat...if he weren't a fanged otter.

I'M IN UR AG SKOOLZ, EATIN UR BIVALVES
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not sure why they thought a 1988-style promotional video would go over well now, but it's something both KU and Mizzou fans can laugh at.

9. writing irish

Everyone laughs at the LOL Otters. And now that they've beaten the Lonhgorns twice, folks south of Red River now know who they are and will soon come to loathe them as much as the denizens of Big 8 country have for decades. Considering how the KU game went, seems to me they should shitcan the towel "tradition" immediately...doesn't seem to be producing results.

10. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

hey you guys ... quit picking on my Wildcats. They would never break rules. They only recruit altar boys, future missionaries and youth pastors. They're the kind of guys who would save nuns from burning school buses.
    So get off their backs.
    (damn ... I can't believe they lost to Kansas !!!!!!! Bunch of dumbasses!!!)

11. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you be using the blue font, Bill?

12. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

maybe I should be using the purple font!

Draft saved Draft deleted