1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boston/Southeastern New England stringer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by IanA1985, Nov 8, 2009.

1. IanA1985

IanA1985 Member

Hello everyone,

Boston-based freelance journalist here looking for some extra work. I've covered everything from local high school sports, to Division 1 colleges, all the way up to the pros (Pats, Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution). If you're an editor of a paper which covers a team which is visiting in the greater Boston area and needs coverage (gamers, notebooks, columns, etc), then I am your man.

My prices will always hands down beat the other freelancers as I am more interested in gaining clippings at this point in my career as opposed to getting rich. I do need to be compensated somewhat, though.

If interested, please PM me for more details and I'd be more than happy to send you a resume with clippings.

Thank you.
    -Ian

Draft saved Draft deleted