1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boston man decapitates 5-year-old sister in killing frenzy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Batman, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Re: Boston man decapitates sister in killing frenzy

Jesus, that's horrible.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Pretty fucked up.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

all i've got is: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh, and: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

unbelieveable.

6. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Wow. Just wow. :eek:

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

I give up on this world.

8. jps

jps Active Member

clearly horrific for everyone involved ... but I can't help but think that the cops that saw this whole thing will never get a nightmare-free night the rest of their lives.

9. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I'm disgusted. If I hear Limbaugh spin this (it's inevitable), I'll be even more disgusted.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Don't listen. This is disgusting, the cops who saw this will never be the same.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's what I was thinking. The line about how counseling will be available to the cops was the biggest "no duh" line in history.

12. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Terrible.

Milton's one of my favorite towns in Massachusetts - also birthplace of George H. W. Bush and the windiest city in the United States. Curry College is a nice little campus that I spent a lot of time at and some of the cops would jog through it on nice days. Hate to hear something so tragic and disgusting happened.

Draft saved Draft deleted