1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boston Bombers Suspects In Triple Murder

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, May 10, 2013.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/boston-bombing-suspects-triple-murder_n_3254539.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ncid=webmail2

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Even the cute younger one who was really just a good kid led astray by his evil older brother?

Boy, this could really screw up a few folks' favored narrative if true.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So they have forensic evidence that they were in an friend's apartment at some point and they were in "area" the day of the murder. Of course they lived 5 miles from Watertown at the time.

Damn, with detective work like that maybe they can pin the Hoffa disappearance on them too.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

http://www.hark.com/clips/rxkyyfjrny-i-can-put-you-in-queens

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This one's been bumping around Boston since they ran these guys to ground. Nothing new in that story than what was on local news here back then.

6. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Dzhokhar is an evil, evil murderer. But that being said, I can't see him letting seven pounds of pot go to waste (unless they started with something like 21....)

7. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Officer Eddie: Well well, Steve Sax, from New York City.
    Officer Lou: I heard some guy got killed in New York City and they never solved the case. But you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you, Steve?
    Steve Sax: But there are hundreds of unsolved murders in New York City.
    Officer Lou: You don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you, Saxxy Boy?

Draft saved Draft deleted