1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boston-based stringer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by IanA1985, Oct 27, 2008.

1. IanA1985

IanA1985 Member

Hello all,

I am able and willing to string for anything you might need covered within the greater Boston area, i.e. gamers, columns, features, notebooks, etc. This could be a great opportunity for an out-of-town paper to get that feature on some kid who might be in the Red Sox (or any Boston team) organization. I can also cover any collegiate games within the Boston/Southeastern New England area (which includes Providence).

Shoot me an email at iabreu@bridgew.edu and I'd be more than happy to show you some of my credentials, clippings, resume, etc. Thanks.

-Ian

2. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Yeah, we got it. We saw your other three posts in the past month as well.

3. IanA1985

IanA1985 Member

Why does my post(s) threaten you so much? Editors from all different papers check this page on a daily basis, I'd be a fool not to keep updating my post. And it's worked, too!

4. Exactly how big of a douchebag do you have to be to leave a post like this? King Sized, maybe? The dude's hustling for work, what the fuck does it matter to you? No one's forcing you to click on this thread.

5. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Outing alert: anonymousprick is IanA1985

6. IanA1985

IanA1985 Member

Umm...that definitely isn't me there buddy. Thanks.

7. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

It's a joke newb.
    If you're serious about trekking to RI to cover stuff, PM me.

Draft saved Draft deleted