1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bonnie Hunt is single

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Jun 10, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

We can end this thread with two words: Catherine Deneuve.

[​IMG]

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Shot, I assume the one in the upper left is a MILF's daughter for Petes' sake.

And EckoArg, I don't have any problem saying that my wife is more attractive than the pics I've seen of Bonnie Hunt.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

She's cute - I thought you got that pic from barelylegal.com though.

Wow, look at the anger running through this thread - you can feel it. Do we even have to fight over MILF material? Not directed to anyone in particular, just a vibe.

4. pittsburgie

pittsburgie Member

if she went through Calfiornia Public Schools, there is a good chance the upper left one is a MILF too...even if she's a teen

5. Mutah

Mutah Member

I just can't shake the thought that the last one sounds like Grammer, as well. I think that would be even more off-putting than "man hands."

6. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

She probably could really nail the national anthem, though.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

She's about near intolerable in everything she's ever done besides Rainman, and her only practical function there is to confirm that Rainman counted the right number of toothpicks.

And so a celebrity is born.

I don't find her at all unattractive, but I have worked with 40-somethings who were hotter.

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I've always found funny to be sexy. And to me, Bonnie Hunt is very, very funny.

And she's good looking too.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

[​IMG]

...and you can leave the light on.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

GAACK!

Your kitties are safe for tonight and tomorrow night and the night after that...

Draft saved Draft deleted