1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bonnie Hunt is single

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Jun 10, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

To me, Bonnie Hunt is in the same category as Rachael Harris of "The Daily Show": Strangely, completely non-sensual.

2. sportsed

sportsed Guest

She was on Daily Show the other night and looked great. Nice haircut hairstyle and looked like she was in fighting shape.

3. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

Somehow, I've just never found this attractive. It's even worse with absolutely no makeup, but I couldn't find that shot

[​IMG]

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

[​IMG]

Well, I can find unflattering pictures of many, many celebrities. I'll prefer oogling the one above.

Bonnie Hunt's attractiveness goes way beyond looks. She's funny, sexy and seems like a very down-to-earth person.

As you grow older, you come to see a woman is about more than how she looks in a dress (although that helps).

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with her at all.

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Settle, CI. Most of us know what a woman is about.  ::)

If it makes you feel any better, I've never seen what the big deal is about Diane Lane, either. So I'm the odd one.

7. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

Actually, according to your profile age, I'm well past you in years (let's just say when you graduated HS, I was probably beginning my third newspaper, having been in the industry a good ten years already), and I know perfectly well what a woman is.
    This thread just had people say she was MILF action, and adorable babe. I've never seen her that way.
    Then again, I've never found her all that funny and adorable on screen. Nice enough girl I'm sure. MILF worthy? Not in my opinion.

I look beyond the dress, but I also look behind the makeup.

8. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

I'm not feeling this one either, and I have some oddball tastes. Not saying she's ugly or anything, but ehhhh. . .

9. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

While I don't doubt the accuracy of the statement, that doesn't reduce its creepiness factor (especially coming from someone with the name "PEteacher").

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Tell the kitties to check for a pulse. :D

11. suburbanite

Don't worry. Whenever he's staking them out, he gets distracted by the Playmakers DVD he has playing in his car. . .

12. suburbanite

I got your back on this one, Shottie. DL never floated my boat, either.

Draft saved Draft deleted